AgeCheq celebrates Data Privacy Day 2015 by launching Kids Online Privacy Camp, a free app to help parents teach children about their online privacy
- Jan. 28 is Data Privacy Day, the annual celebration of digital security, privacy and awareness in the U.S. and Canada.
- Kids under 13 are spending more time with their digital devices than ever before, and increased screen time heightens the need for instilling safe digital habits.
- Parents and teachers have very few resources to draw on to help educate their kids about privacy and the reality of online interaction.
- AgeCheq is launching a free and fun mobile app that teaches children ages 5 to 13 about privacy, online interaction (including bullying), and etiquette.
- Parents can use the app in different ways depending on the age and sophistication of their children.
YORK, PA. January 28, 2015 /MobilityWire/ — Today, AgeCheq (www.agecheq.com) a leading provider of cloud-based services that safeguard children’s online privacy, announced Kids Online Privacy Camp, a new privacy education app for families. Launched today in support of Jan. 28 as Data Privacy Day (DPD), the free Kids Online Privacy Camp app is available immediately for any Apple or Android device.