appMobi will demonstrate its white label platform for wireless operators and device manufacturers to build and operate complete mobile app ecosystems and support large-scale developer communities, as well as preview groundbreaking new mobile payments capabilities
LANCASTER, Penn. – MobilityWire® – December 21, 2010
appMobi® (www.appmobi.com) provides white label mobile application development tools to mobile operators, device manufacturers and large enterprises. appMobi helps these companies build wide-reaching mobile application ecosystems that include faster development of mobile applications, app monetization and the operation of app stores. appMobi lets Web developers design, build, test and distribute mobile applications able to take advantage of all the native capabilities of smartphones. The company will be showcasing its mobile app ecosystem building technologies, including a preview of its soon to be announced industry changing mCommerce services, at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 5 to 10 in the appMobi demonstration suite.
These mobile technologies include:
- The appMobi XDK – The company’s unique cloud-based, cross platform mobile app development kit. The appMobi XDK is a set of tools that allows Web developers of all skill levels to use familiar tools and programming languages to create robust, fully customized mobile applications that take advantage of all the native features available on the popular smartphone and tablet platforms and operating systems.
- app●lab – The first of its kind Android and iPhone app test environment that allows developers to test mobile apps built using appMobi directly on Android and iPhone smartphones. app●lab lets developers anywhere in the world rapidly prototype and test applications, easing the often convoluted process of preparing apps for app store submission.
- mCommerce – appMobi will also debut its new mCommerce solution at CES. This solution streamlines the payments process within mobile applications, making transactions faster, easier, more secure and more convenient for both consumers and merchants.
appMobi will disclose for the first time important news at CES related to mCommerce and is providing the following resources for media:
- A demonstration suite at the Hilton Hotel, located at 3000 Paradise Road adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center, for the duration of CES. This suite is available for private demonstrations of the entire array of integrated appMobi mobile app development tools and services. To schedule an appointment contact the appMobi PR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online press kit available at http://appmobi.mobilitypr.com.
- Media availability of appMobi CEO David Kennedy, CTO Sam Abadir and Vice President of Business Development Joe Monastiero.
To receive news under embargo or arrange meetings with appMobi executives at CES, contact appMobi media contacts:
- John Sidline (On site at CES): +1 503 989 5474 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- Melissa Burns (On site at CES): +1 208 946 4849 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- All appMobi media contacts can be reached by email at email@example.com.
appMobi® provides integrated tools and services for creating complete mobile application ecosystems and supporting large-scale developer communities. At the core of appMobi’s technology are its revolutionary cloud-based development, deployment and monetization tools that let millions of Web developers of all skill levels quickly build and test mobile apps with full native functionality for multiple smartphone and tablet devices and operating systems. appMobi’s turnkey, white label platform-as-a-service offering enables device manufacturers, network operators or any business to establish wide-reaching mobile app ecosystems and fully featured app stores under their own brand. For more information visit www.appmobi.com.
# # #
Follow MobilityWire news releases on Twitter:
Short URL for this post: http://mopr.us/i5