SAN FRANCISCO – MobilityWire® – April 18, 2012
HTML5 development powerhouse and open Web proponent, appMobi (www.appmobi.com), today announced its lead HTML5 game developer and evangelist Tyler Smith will be speaking at DevCon5 in Santa Clara, Calif. Tyler will be speaking alongside Scirra director Ashley Gullen in a session titled “Porting your game to HTML5 for peak cross platform performance.” This session will address the issues that game developers face when creating or porting games to HTML5.
DevCon5, taking place at the Network Meeting Center in Santa Clara, was created for web developers, software architects, graphic artists and business executives seeking a deeper understanding of the power of HTML5. Over the two-day event, there will be a multi-track program covering the most important topics related to HTML5 adoption, including: browser compatibility, user experience design and Web 3.0. For full details and session descriptions, visit www.devconfive.com.
- Who: appMobi HTML5 game developer/evangelist Tyler Smith and Scirra director Ashley Gullen
- What: Porting your game to HTML5 for peak cross platform performance: This session will address the issues that game developers face when creating or porting games to HTML5, for both desktop and mobile delivery. The talk will cover typical performance problems and will show coding methods to minimize or avoid them. Since HTML5 games can be delivered to both desktop and mobile devices, the presenters will cover tools and methods for creating the best user experience across mobile platforms.
- When: 4:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. PST on April 26th
- Where: DevCon5 takes place at the Network Meeting Center in Santa Clara, Calif.
appMobi will have the following resources for those in attendance at DevCon5:
- Online press kit available at www.appmobi.mobilitypr.com.
- Media availability of appMobi HTML5 game developer Tyler Smith and Scirra director Ashley Gullen.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule to meet appMobi at DevCon5.
To receive future news from appMobi or to arrange a meeting with appMobi executives, contact Melissa Burns at +1-208-850-5939 (mobile, can receive text messages) or Holly Woolard at +1-503-360-7144 (mobile, can receive text messages). All appMobi media contacts can be reached by email at email@example.com.
appMobi is a registered trademark of appMobi Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
# # #
Follow MobilityWire news releases on Twitter:
Short URL for this press release online: http://mopr.co/HTycqj