Kimera Systems’ Nigel™ technology “bends the network” connecting users directly to services, content and products at the exact time they need them, before they even ask
PORTLAND, Ore., May 13, 2014 /MobilityWire/ — Kimera Systems (www.kimerasystems.com), producers of the world’s first commercial human-like intelligence technology for connected devices, will be showcasing Nigel at the upcoming Collision Conference in Las Vegas, May 13 and 14.
Kimera Systems wants to transform your smart devices into truly intelligent ones. Nigel learns about its users and anticipates needs, bending the network to digitally deliver exactly what people need right when they need it. This capability is the difference between smart and intelligent devices. Stop by the Kimera Systems booth, located among the Internet of Things (IoT) exhibits to learn more.
Kimera Systems is one of 150 of the world’s premier startups selected to present at Collision. The conference showcases the latest technology startups that have disruptive technology. Boasting a past roster of Vine, Mailbox, Stripe, SmartThings, Import.io, Waze and countless other emerging startups that have changed the face of the technology industry, this gathering will be no different.
Kimera will be showcasing its industry-changing technology at Collision and is providing the following resources for media:
- Live demos in the Kimera Systems booth (located among the IoT exhibits)
- An alpha version of Kimera Systems’ technology for Android users to test out in Las Vegas
- Online press kit available at http://kimera.mobilitypr.com
- A video explanation of Kimera Systems’ Nigel technology: http://mopr.co/nigelvideo
- Media availability of Kimera Systems executives, including:
- Mounir Shita, CEO and Founder
- Nicholas Gilman, COO and Founder
- Victor Paru, VP of Marketing
To arrange meetings with Kimera executives at Collision, contact the company’s media contacts:
- Jessi McKain (offsite): 503-475-5277 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- Nicholas Gilman (onsite at Collision): 503-709-4745 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- All Kimera Systems media relations contacts can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Kimera Systems
Kimera Systems produces the world’s first human-like intelligence technology to make devices truly intelligent, not just smart. This innovation makes network aware of people’s personal needs and the goals of their activities. With this intelligence, Kimera Systems transforms passive apps and devices, which today require user inputs, into a dynamic services environment that constantly adapts to users’ needs. For more information visit www.kimerasystems.com.
# # #
Mobility Public Relations
Press Kit: http://kimera.mobilitypr.com