Lake Oswego, Ore. – November 18, 2008
- Mobility Public Relations (MoPR) has been awarded a Gold Mobile Star Award in recognition of being the best Wireless & Mobile Technology Public Relations Firm as voted by thousands of mobile-savvy Go Mobile® subscribers.
- As in previous years, this year’s awards program showcased hundreds of entrants in dozens of “best of” categories, including smart phones, notebooks, software, wireless network products, mobile enterprise success stories, and mobile industry visionaries.
- MoPR is at the forefront of the trends and technologies influencing and changing the way the PR industry works with traditional, new and social media on behalf of clients.
- Working with SEO experts, MoPR developed MobilityWire® (www.MobilityWire.com), a social media newswire, to distribute client news directly to bloggers and the Internet news community in a rich and interactive format.
- MoPR created a social media press kit portal to host client press kits, creating a searchable one-stop-shop of multimedia information for reporters and bloggers. Available at www.mobilitypr.com/clients, the innovative press kit portal presents information to reporters in an easy to navigate format that includes features such as one-click downloads of high-res company images, hyperlinked multimedia elements, links to company executives’ LinkedIn and social network pages, instant messaging, as well as standard press kit materials such as press release archives, backgrounders, FAQs, quote sheets, bios and overview presentations.
- To help clients blog, MoPR recently launched MobilityBlogs.net, a blogging community that allows MoPR to provide custom-branded blogs with SEO and content sharing tools.
- In June 2008, the agency founded the Museum of Mobility History (MuMoH), a growing collection with more than 50 artifacts spanning over 100 years of mobility history. The collection is available online at www.mumoh.com and includes many important technology firsts in addition to print ads, television commercials and other fascinating multimedia of mobility technologies.
Gary Thayer, editor of MobileVillage
“We received a record number of industry votes to this year’s Mobile Star Awards program, which weighed in on the best mobile products, success stories and visionaries in the wireless industry. We applaud Mobility Public Relations for winning a Gold Star Award and for being selected by the wireless and mobile industry as their best PR firm of 2008. Mobility PR’s innovative tools for reaching the right media and analysts has helped all of their clients increase the return on their investment in communications, especially in the social media space.”
John Sidline, Managing Partner at Mobility PR
“In a media marketplace that is changing rapidly, our Mobility Public Relations team works hard creating innovative new ways for our clients to reach their audiences, particularly in harnessing the growing power of social media . These innovations together with our passion for mobility technology have cemented a strong team focused on using strategic communications that help achieve the business objectives of our clients. We are appreciative of the support of the readers of GoMobile and are honored that people in the mobility industry named us the best Wireless & Mobile Technology PR Firm of 2008.”
About MobileVillage / PDA Inc.
Founded in 1993, MobileVillage is a market and solution development company dedicated to advancing mobile and wireless technology in a wide range of industries. MobileVillage accomplishes this by fostering education and alliances through “Best of Breed” solution identification, event partnerships, an online industry directory, industry job postings, daily online news, its widely respected Go Mobile® newsletter, a Mobile Mentors™ program, and popular annual Mobile Star Awards™ program. Visit MobileVillage online at www.mobilevillage.com.
About Mobility Public Relations
Mobility Public Relations is the full-service PR agency created specifically for mobility technology businesses. Focusing solely on mobile technologies better positions Mobility Public Relations to build expertise, share information and create compelling PR campaigns. Our approach to PR is tied to advancing your business objectives for results that maximize the return on your communications investment. For more information visit www.mobilitypr.com.