PR agency awarded for Technology Innovation for its MobilityWire® social media newswire
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore. — November 25, 2008
- Mobility Public Relations today announced that it is the winner of the 2008 Excellence in New Communications Award for Technology Innovation for its MobilityWire® social media newswire.
- The award winners were announced at the Society’s awards gala at the Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge, Mass. on Friday, November 14th.
- The Society for New Communications Research Awards program (http://sncr.org) honors innovative organizations that are pioneering the use of social media, ICT, mobile media, online communities, virtual worlds, and collaborative technologies in the areas of media, marketing, public relations, advertising, entertainment, education, politics and social initiatives.
- Mobility Public Relations’ innovative tool, MobilityWire, actively pushes content SEO-enhanced content into the blogosphere that is easily discoverable and utilizes all the inherent functionality of the social media. Unlike major newswire services which simply distribute information, MobilityWire actively pushes content into the social media space.
- All the winning case studies submitted to this year’s SNCR awards program have been published in New Communications Review at http://www.newcommreview.com/index.php?s=awards.
Mike Manuel, SNCR Best Practices committee chairman
“Mobility PR’s MobilityWire is a great example of the successful and innovative use of new communications solutions and social media practices to enhance communications and relationships.”
John Sidline, Managing Partner of Mobility Public Relations
“From the very first release, results were remarkably successful. A week after issuing a press release using a wire service combined with their social media service, search results for the headline were in the neighborhood of 120 hits. Replicating the same distribution method using MobilityWire, the results after one week regularly exceed 1000 hits.”
“We’re constantly striving to create innovative ways to make Mobility PR’s client communications successful and add value to their companies. Receiving the SNCR Excellence Award for Technology Innovation for MobilityWire is affirmation that we’re making solid strides in this effort on behalf of our clients.”
About the Society for New Communications Research
The Society for New Communications Research (SNCR) is a global nonprofit foundation dedicated to the advanced study of the latest developments in new media and communications, and their effect on traditional media and business models, communications, culture and society. The Society creates a bridge between the academic community and practitioners using these news tools and technologies. SNCR’s Fellows include a leading group of futurists, scholars, business leaders, professional communicators, members of the media and technologists from around the globe – all collaborating together on research initiatives, educational offerings, and the establishment of best practices. For more information, visit http://sncr.org or call +1 (650) 331-0083.
About Mobility Public Relations
Mobility Public Relations is the full-service PR agency created specifically for mobility technology businesses. Focusing solely on mobile technologies better positions Mobility Public Relations to build expertise, share information and create compelling PR campaigns. Our approach to PR is tied to advancing your business objectives for results that maximize the return on your communications investment. For more information visit www.mobilitypr.com.