TROY, Mich.– MobilityWire® – October 8, 2012
PayAnywhere (www.payanywhere.com), a leader in mobile point of sale solutions, today announced its CIO, Tracy Metzger, will be speaking at the Mobile Payments Conference (MPC) in New York City, Oct. 11, 2012.
Tracy is a featured speaker at the event, leading a session titled “The REAL Value of Mobile Payments.” Tracy will address how intelligent mobile payment solutions impact businesses, what features mean the most to business owners and how companies can make the move from “dumb” to smart terminals to help drive the overall success of their business.
The 2012 Mobile Payments Conference, taking place at the Park Central Hotel in New York City, is part of a series of conferences held yearly that discuss and examine new developments in both the mobile payments and mobile wallet industry. The upcoming conference will host an inmate gathering of more than 100 “C” and VP titles from most parts of the mobile wallet and mobile payments market. Discussion topics will range from growing trends to current issues, all related to the evolving mobile payments ecosystem. For full details and session descriptions, visit http://mobilepaymentconference.com.
- Who: PayAnywhere CIO, Tracy Metzger
- What: Session title: “The REAL Value of Mobile Payments.” This session will address the need for growing businesses to make the move to intelligent mobile point of sale systems that do not require the purchase of special processing equipment. With this new type of mobile transaction intelligence and increased insight into their businesses, merchants will be able to strategically position themselves to compete with their larger competitors. Because each business is different, a one-size-fits-all approach will not work; they require highly customizable mobile POS and mobile payment solutions. This session will outline what features mean the most to small businesses, the types of solutions available today and what steps a business should be taking now to leverage the power of mobile to drive the success of their company,
- When: 3:20 p.m. – 3:40 p.m. EST on Oct. 11, 2012.
- Where: The Mobile Payments Conference takes place at the Park Central Hotel in New York City.
PayAnywhere will have the following resources available for those in attendance at the Mobile Payments Conference:
- Online press kit available at http://payanywhere.mobilitypr.com/
- Media availability of PayAnywhere CIO, Tracy Metzger
To receive future news from PayAnywhere or to arrange a meeting with Tracy Metzger while at the 2012 Mobile Payments Conference, contact Melissa Burns at +1-208-850-5939 (mobile, can receive text messages). All PayAnywhere media contacts can be reached by email at email@example.com.
Created by a multi-billion dollar credit card processing company with more than two decades of merchant payment processing experience, PayAnywhere is powering a payments revolution with its enterprise-grade, “pay-as-you-go” mobile payments system. PayAnywhere’s mobile point of sale (POS) technology combines the industry’s most comprehensive enterprise-grade features with 24/7 customer support. From billion dollar enterprises to the neighborhood garage sale, merchants of all sizes turn to PayAnywhere for highly secure, feature-rich, affordable mobile payments systems that expand and enrich their ability to conduct business. For more information visit www.payanywhere.com
PayAnywhere is a registered trademark of PayAnywhere.
# # #
Follow MobilityWire news releases on Twitter:
Short URL for this press release online: http://mopr.co/OOvdUG