OTTAWA – MobilityWire® – September 23, 2010
Seregon Solutions Inc. is a provider of mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP) software used to enable the rapid development of enterprise applications for BlackBerry® smartphones. The company will be showcasing its new rapid application development software at the upcoming BLACKBERRY DEVELOPER CONFERENCE (DEVCON) in San Francisco, California, September 27 to 30 in booth 302.
Seregon will have important news at DEVCON and is providing the following resources for media:
- Online press kit available at http://seregon.mobilitypr.com.
- Media availability of Founder and CEO Julian White, CTO Ian Bowles, and COO Brian Greenleaf.
To receive news under embargo or arrange meetings with Seregon executives at DEVCON, contact Seregon media contacts:
- John Sidline: +1 503 989 5474 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- Tamara Parker: +1 503 989 2015 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- Colin Best: +1 613 769 1152 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- All Seregon media contacts can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seregon delivers enterprise software development solutions that dramatically reduces the time and cost of mobile application creation, deployment, maintenance and administration. Seregon-powered applications run on BlackBerry® smartphones and a variety of other mobile devices and synchronize with all backend systems and databases. Seregon has helped leading Independent Software Vendors and a growing number of corporate customers develop their mobile business applications. For more information, visit www.seregon.com.
BlackBerry® is a trademark of Research in Motion Limited. Seregon is a trademark of Seregon Solutions Inc.
# # #
Short URL for this media advisory online: http://mopr.us/fr