PORTLAND, Ore. – MobilityWire® – September 30, 2011
Tyfone (www.tyfone.com), a mobile financial solutions provider, will be showcasing its mobile financial services technologies at the upcoming Pepcom MobileFocus® event in San Diego, California, October 11.
Tyfone technologies are based on the u4ia® (pronounced “euphoria”) platform that represents the 4 U´s of the mobile channel – universal, ubiquitous, unique and unison. The u4ia Mobile Transaction software platform is a neutral infrastructure for cloud computing based mobile services. It enables consumers to access information via the access mode of their choice (SMS, mobile Web and App) in one platform and has the flexibility to securely mobilize any existing data source.
The mobile financial services technologies that run on u4ia include:
- iCashe: Tyfone’s patent-pending mobile wallet that generates 3% transaction revenue for banks and credit unions.
- SideTap™: Tyfone’s patented SideTap microSD product can be added to mobile devices to enable secure element functionality and contactless payments via NFC.
- Secure ID Management/SideSafe™: Tyfone’s u4ia platform along with SideSafe allows for true multi-factor authentication, making possible an unlimited number of applications that necessitate Secure ID and Authentication.
- Tyfone Mobile Banking: Tyfone´s highly-secure, multi-access mobile banking service solution (SMS, WAP, App).
Tyfone will have important news at CTIA and is providing the following resources for media:
- A table at Pepcom’s MobileFocus® media event – held Tuesday, October 11 from 7:00 to 10:00 P.M. at the San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina, 333 West Harbor Drive, near the San Diego Convention Center. Press registration information for MobileFocus is available at http://www.pepcom.com.
- Online press kit available at http://tyfone.mobilitypr.com.
- Media availability of Co-founder and President North America, Dr. Siva G. Narendra, and CFO, Don Bloodworth.
To receive news under embargo or arrange meetings with Tyfone executives at CTIA WIRELESS, contact Tyfone media contacts:
- John Sidline (On site at CTIA): +1-503-989-5474 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- Holly Woolard (On site at CTIA): +1-503-360-7144 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- Melissa Burns (On site at CTIA): +1-208-850-5939 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- All Tyfone media contacts can be reached by email at email@example.com.
Founded in 2004, Tyfone’s corporate headquarters are in Portland, Oregon, and its Asia-Pacific headquarters are in Bangalore, India. Tyfone connects money and mobility via a highly secure, scalable and flexible mobile financial services solution tailored to meet the evolving needs of consumers, financial institutions, mobile network operators, transportation companies and retailers. Operating in any standard memory card slot, Tyfone’s u4ia® platform and its companion SideTap™ memory card comprise the world’s first patented, neutral, and comprehensive memory card-based payments solution for mobile contactless payments. Tyfone and its partners enable a suite of services including Mobile Banking, Mobile Identity Management, Mobile Remote Payments, Mobile Retail Services and Mobile Contactless Payments. For more information visit www.tyfone.com.
# # #
Follow MobilityWire news releases on Twitter:
Short URL for this press release online: http://mopr.co/oCzEnY