HERNDON, Va. – MobilityWire® – Feb. 13, 2013
WeFi Inc. (www.wefi.com) provides mobile network operators (MSOs) and cable TV multiple systems operators (MSOs) with a suite of advanced Wi-Fi network management technologies. Together with its global database of more than 150+ million Wi-Fi hotspots, the company enables service providers to ensure subscribers consistently have the best possible mobile broadband experience.
WeFi will be announcing and showcasing its newest interactive user experience solution that lets MNOs and MSOs quickly and easily understand the coverage, capacity and actual delivered user experience of all the Wi-Fi hotspots in their service areas, not just those of their own hotspots or cellular infrastructure.
WeFi is exhibiting at MWC in booth 5H70.
WeFi will have important news at MWC and is providing the following resources for media:
- A stand at MobileFocus Global– held February 24 from 7 to 10 pm. (19:00 to 22:00) at the Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I, Av. Diagonal 661 – 671 – 08028 – Barcelona. Contact info for press registration at MobileFocus Global is available at http://www.pepcom.com/contact/contact-new.html
- Online press kit available at http://wefi.mobilitypr.com
- Online Virtual Press Office (VPO) press kit in conjunction with MWC at http://wefi.us/Wj7UlV
- Media availability of WeFi executives, including:
› Zur Feldman, CEO
› Shimon Scherzer, CTO and co-founder
› David Fishman, vice president of marketing and content
To receive news under embargo or arrange meetings with WeFi executives at MWC, contact WeFi media contacts:
- Paula Larson: +1-408-504-9341 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- Ayan Jama: +1-503-703-6291 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- John Sidline (On site at MWC): +1-503-989-5474 (mobile, can receive text messages)
- All WeFi media contacts can be reached by email at email@example.com
For Android smartphone and tablet users coming to MWC:
- For easy, free Wi-Fi connections while visiting Barcelona, download WeFi’s free app WeFi PRO. Recently updated, among WeFi PRO features are automatic Wi-Fi connectivity, optimization of the phone’s battery life, boosted navigation features and an interactive map of nearby Wi-Fi hotspots, to name a few. Download WeFi PRO from Google Play.
Recent WeFi news includes:
- Time Warner Cable Using WeFi to Assure Subscribers of Best-in-Class Wi-Fi – Wefi completed the successful deployment of its management solution, WeANDSF, with Time Warner Cable’s TWC WiFi™ service, completing the launch of a multi-year agreement.
Press release: http://www.mobilitywire.com/wefi/2012/12/03/6686
- Fierce Innovation Winner – WeFi received top honors from the Fierce Innovation Awards, an awards program from the publishers of FierceWireless, FierceTelecom and FierceCable for in the category “Mobile Network: Service Delivery.”
Press release: http://www.mobilitywire.com/wefi/2012/11/13/6615
Through its advanced WeANDSF technology and comprehensive hotspot database – the industry’s largest with over 150 million hotspots – WeFi optimizes wireless data service performance and extends past and new investments in infrastructure Wi-Fi networks to assure wireless carriers, cable operators and streaming media content producers deliver the best mobility experience in a data driven world. WeFi’s patented technology provides customers unparalleled control of and visibility into the use of Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity, both on and off their own networks, allowing operators to better plan networks, predict usage and deliver the best network connections. For more information, visit www.wefi.com.
Follow MobilityWire news releases on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mobilitywire
Short URL for this press release online: http://mopr.co/12MBQfj